My client is launching their first app in early 2013, and is in need of enthusiastic iOS Developers to establish the company as the premier mobile entertainment platform for children. Their founding team consists of industry veterans from Walt Disney Co., among others. If you are a Software Engineer focused on building high quality mobile games in an iOS environment, you may be the right fit for this role.
- Seattle, WA
Your passion for quality and design will allow you to easily collaborate with product and art team members to develop mobile games that children and their parents will be motivated to use. Your engineering efforts will result in rich experiences that engage children in exploration, education and entertainment. Your experience launching iOS apps will bring the interactive games that you build to a larger audience seeking the next generation of children’s toys.
- 3+ years experience in client, mobile or game programming
- C/C++ proficiency
- iOS application launches a big plus
- Extreme attention to detail in a very fluid environment
- Clear communication skills imperative
- $70K - $120K, DOE
- Very new start-up, small team, big sense of humor