Do your marketing leadership skills and enterprise software experience lend themselves to the global stage? My Bay Area client delivers superior in-memory storage and computational grid technology through convergent software targeting Big Data operational datasets. This rapid growth-stage startup has an existing customer base of heavy hitters and is eager to add a VP of Marketing to their executive team in order to conquer the planet.
- San Mateo, CA
You will provide hands-on management of the entire marketing activity process through leadership, direction and oversight in order to develop and grow the company’s brand. You will create and execute global go-to-market routes, messaging strategies, goals, and budgets. Your market research, product planning, pricing and launches will advance the company’s position as a visionary leader. To drive your messaging, you will rely on your close analyst relationships and manage marketing materials across both print and online platforms. In order to implement successful lead generation and field marketing strategies globally, you must use your keen eye for top talent to grow your marketing team and be skillful with company-wide coordination.
- 10+ years successful track record as key individual contributor, marketing enterprise software
- Big Data sector exposure and global stage environments
- Ability to grow teams and revenues from ground-up, +$50M levels
- Proven experience with rapid market penetration to grow market share
- Previous exposure to startup culture; preference for hands-on involvement
- Advanced Degree – MBA preferred
- Highly Competitive Package - Base + Bonus + Significant Equity