Can you lead by example in an Agile environment? My client is an innovative technology firm developing enterprise software for corporations, governments and other large organizations. Their intelligent modern solutions are replacing legacy systems and streamlining their effectiveness for some of the largest economies in the world with millions of users. They are eager to hire a Team Lead for Software Development who can build a strong team and elegant systems that will scale.
- Poughkeepsie, NY –or- Telecommute from New York, NY
In a hands-on capacity, you will build and lead a small team of software developers in an Agile environment by establishing an appealing and productive culture. You will design and develop modules of the system as well as manage and mentor junior developers. Your knowledge of a range of language varieties such as .NET, Java, C++, PHP, Ruby or others is important to your design decision responsibilities. This is a unique opportunity to have a personal impact on design and development decisions for an entrepreneurial firm making a real difference in a vital, global business.
- 4-8 years professional software development/engineering/programming experience
- Background specifically developing large enterprise, distributed software
- Experience with some or all of C#/.NET, Java, C++, PHP/Ruby
- Prior Team Lead role, hands-on with development teams
- Module knowledge of search engine functionality/forms/e-payments/business rules engine/e-commerce/logistics
- Agile environment experience preferred
- Highly Competitve Base + Benefits
- Telecommute available from NYC region